Peer Review Process
1. Editors first review the submitted manuscript, called initial review by the editors. It will be desk evaluated whether the submitted manuscript is suitable for the Jurnal Panrita based on focus and scope, similarity score by using Anti-Plagiarism Software, methodological flaw, readability of the articles, and adhering to the submitted paper template.
2. Furthermore, the manuscript will be sent to at least two anonymous reviewers (Double-Blind Peer-Review).
3. The anonymous reviewers' comments are then sent to the corresponding author for necessary actions and responses. Afterward, the editorial team meeting suggested the final decision to the revised manuscript by authors.
4. Finally, the Editor will send the final decision to the corresponding author.
5. The accepted manuscript then continued to the copyediting and layout editing process to prepare the camera-ready paper.